by Stephanie Tucker
Please note: The book and the workbook are both mandatory for workshop participation! Books available on-site.
In The Christian Codependence Recovery Workbook we confronted the distorted patterns of codependence, and faced the lies that held us back from seeing God, ourselves and others accurately. In this next book, we will move beyond the lifestyle of codependence and self-sufficiency to embrace God’s plan for love, intimacy and wholeness.
God gave us all the resources necessary to rebuild and redesign a future that aligns with His established purposes. A House that Grace Built offers the blueprint of how God desires to grow us through His grace, redeem our human relationships and carry out our life calling. This process includes:
- Learning to embrace healthy coping mechanisms to replace and eliminate the destructive emotions and behaviors of codependence permanently
- Allowing the process of true change and growth to be developed in and through us in our mind, emotions and decision-making capabilities.
- Detaching from unhealthy relationship styles, while embracing God-given methods of intimacy and love
- Cleansing and purifying each relationship using the resources of grace and redemption
- Developing healthy tools of defense based on God’s weapons, not our human methods of self-protection
- Gaining an unshakable foundation of hope and security in the eternal promises and reality of who God is, and who we are through Him – both now and throughout eternity