Executive Director/Founder: Robert Tucker
Robert T. Tucker is the founder and Executive Director of New Life Spirit Recovery. In addition, he holds the position as President of the Association of Christian Alcohol and Drug Counselors, an education provider for counselor certification for the State of California. He is also the Administrator of two satellite institutes in Orange County where he teaches the recovery process to equip future counselors.
A variety of certifications have been earned by Dr. Tucker including:
Dr. Tucker is a Board Certified Clinical Pastoral Psychologist and a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor (BCPC) by the Board of Christian Professional & Pastoral Counselors (BCPPC). He earned a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) and Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) from the Association of Christian Alcohol & Drug Counselors Institute, College of Addiction Studies, and was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Pastoral Counseling in alcohol and drugs from Trinity University.
Additional licenses and certifications held:
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation Substance Abuse Professional (DOT/SAP)
- Licensed Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LAADC) Lic.#: LR01580715* – CCAPP
- Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ICAADC) through IC&RC
- Master Level – Addictions Specialist (MCA) and (M-RAS) – Breining Institute
- Certified Co-occurring Disorders Specialist – (CCDS) – Breining Institute
- Certified Medication-Assisted Treatment Counselor – (MATC) – Breining Institute
- Certified Women’s Treatment Specialist (CWTS) – Breining Institute
- Certified Clinical Supervisor – (CSC) – Breining Institute
- Certified Forensic Addictions Counselor – (FAC) – Breining Institute
- Substance Use Disorder Certified Counselor – Master Level Clinical Supervisor (SUDCC IV-CS) – CADTP California Association of DUI Treatment Programs.
- Masters Level – Professional Certified Christian Drug, Alcohol and Addictions Counselor with Marriage and Family Counselor Endorsement (MDAAC) (MFC) – ACADC Institute
- National Certified Addiction Counselor (NCAC) from the NAADAC Certification Commission.
- Certified Professional Codependence Counselor (CCC) – ACADC Institute
- Certified Anger Management Instructor – ACADC Institute
- Certified Domestic Violence Prevention Instructor – ACADC Institute
- Certified Addiction Interventionist – ACADC Institute
- Certified Crisis Interventionist – ACADC Institute
- Certified Suicide Interventionist – ACADC Institute
Dr. Tucker is known for his love for those afflicted with addictive behaviors, and his in depth understanding of the recovery process, Biblically known as deliverance (transformation) having the ability to permanently lead men and women away from their destructive behaviors. His teaching, preaching and counseling is founded entirely on Biblical principles, with an understanding of the physiological and psychological aspects that affect behavior.
Robert is married to Stephanie Tucker and together they have two children, Arianna and Isabella. They live in Huntington Beach, CA.
To schedule Dr. Tucker to speak at your special event, please e-mail Bob@NewLifeSpiritRecovery.com or call 714.841.1906.
Director of Family & Codependence Treatment:
Stephanie Tucker is the Director of Family and Codependence Treatment. She obtained her Master’s Degree in Christian Counseling with a special emphasis on addictive behavior and the family system in 2006. Just recently, Stephanie obtained a Doctorate in Addiction Counseling through Newgate College. She teaches and trains counselors to be certified in the area of codependence through ACADC Institute, and is developing a biblical addiction family coaching training program. Stephanie also oversees our sister ministry, Spirit of Life Recovery.
Stephanie passionately teaches, writes and speaks about how the addiction cycle affects all family members. She is known for her in depth understanding of the nature of codependence and the methods of which survival and coping mechanisms can be broken in order to learn to love God’s way. She authored the popular book The Christian Codependence Recovery Workbook: From Surviving to Significance and A House that Grace. These books are available through New Life Spirit Recovery and on Amazon.com and other book stores.
In 2014 Robert and Stephanie launched a resource book that is at the heart of the program at New Life called Christian Families in Recovery. This book is a featured addiction recovery resource on Focus on the Family. – Christian Families in Recovery.
Stephanie is married to Robert Tucker and together they have two children, Arianna and Isabella. They live in Huntington Beach, CA
To schedule Stephanie Tucker to speak, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* non-governmental license